Nalanda University in India is inviting applications from Sri Lankan nationals for following programmes under the BIMSTEC Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2023-24.
• MA and PhD in Historical Studies
• MA and PhD in Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions
• MA and PhD in Hindu Studies (Sanātana Dharma)
• MSc and PhD in Ecology and Environment Studies
• MBA in Sustainable Development and Management
• MA and PhD in World Literature in English
The Scholarship Scheme covers admission fee, tuition fee of the course, residential charges and a monthly stipend in addition to a one-time to and from travel fare.
3Details regarding the Scheme are available on https://nalandauniv.edu.in/admissions/. Further details may be obtained by emailing email@example.com. The priority deadline for submission of applications on the website (https://nalandauniv.edu.in/admissions/) is 10 June 2023.