Director General Health request public NOT to select vaccine brands but to get the available vaccine immediately & urges all 60 plus people to get themselves vaccinated immediately from the nearest vaccination centres as 70% to 80% COVID related deaths reported are from those over 60-years age group who haven’t taken at least single dose of vaccine.
Government launched special 10-day vaccination program during lockdown period targeting the people over the age of 60 years those who have not yet been vaccinated.
Anyone over the age of 60 those who has not yet been vaccinated and has not registered is requested to contact 1906 and get registered for the vaccination program.
How to get COVID vaccine in Sri Lanka ?
- Via Walk-in Vaccination Centres
- Vaccination Centres List –
- Army Manage Vaccination Centres
- Sri Lanka Navy Manage Vaccination Centre
- Via ICTA online booking – (Sri Lanka COVID-19 Vaccination Program – Citizen Registration Portal | ICTA | https://vaccine.covid19.gov.lk/ )
- Via E-Channelling Echannel
- PRE-DEPARTURE VACCINATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDIES – Online Booking Via https://pre-departure-vaccine.covid19.gov.lk/ Website
- Download Full Daily List via PresidentsOffice Website.