Sri Lanka has setup about 300 vaccination centres islandwide for August 13. Full List. Those who are participating should bring their National Identity Card (ID / NIC) & vaccination card of the 1st dose.
How to get COVID vaccine in Sri Lanka ?
- Via Walk-in Vaccination Centres
- Army Manage Vaccination Centres List
- Sri Lanka Navy Manage Vaccination Centre – Lighthouse premises on Chaithya Road Colombo
- Via ICTA online booking – (Sri Lanka COVID-19 Vaccination Program – Citizen Registration Portal | ICTA | https://vaccine.covid19.gov.lk/ )
- Via E-Channelling Echannel
- PRE-DEPARTURE VACCINATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDIES – Online Booking Via https://pre-departure-vaccine.covid19.gov.lk/ Website
- Download Full Daily List via PresidentsOffice Website.
- Jaffna district vaccination centres list
COVID vaccination program conducted by Sri Lanka Police & Colombo Municipal Council will be held today from 9am – 5pm at the Community Center of ‘Mihijaya Sevana in Modara and Vidyalankara Pirivena Dematagoda. People over 30 years in Colombo city limits can receive the vaccine.
Colombo Municipal Council organizes a mobile vaccination program for citizens who are immobile / bedridden & can’t go to a vaccination center. Any citizen residing in Colombo 1-15 in need of this special service, register email@example.com . More details via LankaXpress.
Sri Lanka Army to launch a Mobile Vaccination Fleet from August 12 targeting the elders in the Western Province. Call 1906 and register. More details via LankaXpress.