UGC University Admission Handbook to be released on September 2 to main bookshops islandwide or buy online for Rs. 1000 via UGC website. Students can purchase the hand book from September and can apply via online from September 5. The information center of the University Grants Commission is open 7 days a week on these days to assist in case of any problem. The center can be contacted through telephone numbers 011 2695301 and 011 2695302.
Handbook Download for Rs. 1000 – https://eugc.ac.lk/ugc_handbook/
- University Hand book release September 2
- Students can get the campus hand book via major bookshops islandwide from September 5
- UGC Strongly advice students to use Online Method for applying Universities.
- Before fill the admission form, read handbook carefully
- UGC hope to admit over 42,000 students for universities.
- Deadline is September 23
- If students have any difficulty in filling out the application form, call the Government Information Centre on 1919.
The call for applications for university admission in the 2021/2022 academic year will begin on September 05. The chairman of the University Grants Commission UGC, Professor Sampath Amaratunga, said that the call for applications for university admission for the 2021/2022 academic year will begin on September 5. The chairman stated that in the year 2021/2022, 42,519 students are expected to be given the opportunity to enter the university.