Alphabet Inc’s YouTube said on Tuesday it was aware of users having issues accessing its services and was working on a fix.
The company said in a tweet that logging in and using the navigation bar were among the issues users faced.
Outage-tracking website Downdetector.com showed there were nearly 9,000 incidents of people reporting issues with YouTube.
Users also reported issues with accessing live television platform YouTube TV, according to Downdetector, which tracks outages by collating status reports from a number of sources, including user-submitted errors on its platform.
” If you’re having trouble using YouTube services (YouTube, YouTube TV, YouTube Music, and YouTube Studio) across devices right now – we’re aware and working to fix it! Here’s what you might be experiencing:
- Unable to sign-in or switch accounts
- Unable to cast to your TV or use the app on a gaming console
- Left-hand Navigation Menus and Setting menus are not appearing / not loading
- ‘No internet connection’ error message when watching videos
- Difficulty with YouTube Studio features
Updates via – https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/159624032